Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Property Tax Credit for Residence

As a residence student you may claim a property tax credit of $25 when you file your income tax return; this does not require a receipt. This is the only claim you may make for residence expenses. Your residence fees are not deductible; therefore, the University does not issue tax receipts for them. For more information about Ontario Tax Credits please visit this website:

If you file your taxes in another province or country then we recommend you review your local government (state, provincial or country) tax information for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment